Below is a list of services which are provided by the Memorial FRYSC:
Family Resource Centers serve children through age 12 and coordinate
- preschool child care;
- after-school child day care;
- families in training;
- family literacy services; and,
- health services and referrals.
Youth Services Centers serve students older than 12 and coordinate
- referrals to health and social services;
- career exploration and development;
- summer and part-time job development (high school only);
- substance abuse education and counseling; and
- family crisis and mental health counseling.
Schools where at least 20 percent of the student population is eligible for free or reduced school meals may compete for FRYSC funding.