Family Resource Centers serve children through age 12 and coordinate
- preschool child care;
- after-school child day care;
- families in training;
- family literacy services; and,
- health services and referrals.
Youth Services Centers serve students older than 12 and coordinate
- referrals to health and social services;
- career exploration and development;
- summer and part-time job development (high school only);
- substance abuse education and counseling; and
- family crisis and mental health counseling.
Schools where at least 20 percent of the student population is eligible for free or reduced school meals may compete for FRYSC funding.
Please click the envelope below to contact Melissa Poynter for more information.