Open vision bar
New Student Registration

New Student Information

 If you would like to enroll your child in Hart County High School, please contact the guidance office at (270) 524-1375 or you may stop by the high school to pick up an enrollment packet.


The school district in which you and child reside must be determined. You may contact the bus garage at (270) 524-5831 to verify the district of residence. At this time, you should obtain the bus driver’s name, get the bus number and pick up times.


If you and your child reside outside the Hart County School district, a non-resident contract must be completed and approved by the school principal to determine if your child meets the criteria for a non-resident contract. Once this has taken place, we will continue with the enrollment process.


You must present the following documents to continue the enrollment process: birth certificate, immunization certificate, social security card, physical. The certificate of immunization record and physical examination form on a Kentucky form are requirements in order for your child to enroll and attend.  These are required by state law.  Not having these documents will prevent your child from being able to immediately enroll.


Only a custodial parent or guardian may enroll a student.  Step-parents are not allowed to enroll students.


After your child is enrolled, we will provide you with a school handbook and our counselor and/or registrar will discuss scheduling options with your child.