Forms Needed for Registration
Documents required to be uploaded: a) School Physical Form; b) KY Immunization Certificate; c) Official Birth Certificate; d) Social Security Card; e) Dental Form; f) Vision Form
Parents: You will need the following before beginning the registration process:
1) A Username and Password is required to access the registration forms.
2) If you already have a portal account, please access parent portal to ensure both your Username and Password are still current/active.
3) If you previously logged in via the mobile app, you will need to go to Campus Parent and set up an Account Security email. Otherwise, if you click on Forgot Username or Forgot Password, you will never receive an email to reset them.
4) Popup Blockers must be turned off to complete Online Registration.
5) Computers/Laptops/tablets are the recommend devices to complete the online application. However, older models may not allow you to complete the registration.
6) Cell phones may not be compatible and are not recommended for Online Registration. Computers will be available at each elementary school and at the Central Office for your use.
7) Forget your username/password?
Using a computer or tablet, you may access the Self-help feature on the Parent Portal login screen (not accessible from app).
Don’t have a Parent Portal Account? Contact Infinite Campus Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information in your email to Hart County School's Infinite Campus help:
• Full name
• Date of birth
• Phone number where you can be reached
• Name of student
• Name of school student attends
• Description of your issue: i.e. need account reset, password reminder, etc
KY IMMUNIZATION CERTIFICATE
A VARICELLA (CHICKEN POX) VACCINE IS REQUIRED. THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO CHILDREN WHO HAVE HAD THE CHICKEN POX.
OFFICIAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE- ALL NEW ENROLLEES
CAN BE UPLOADED DURING REGISTRATION. ONLY OFFICIAL CERTIFICATES MAY BE UPLOADED.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE INFORMATION BIRTH CERTIFICATE APPLICATION
SCHOOL PHYSICAL FORM - PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
CAN BE UPLOADED DURING REGISTRATION.
DENTAL FORM REQUIRED TO BY JAN. 1, 2024
VISION FORM REQUIRED TO BY JAN. 1, 2024 - PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
Social Security Card -failure to provide a SS Card will result in your child not being eligible for Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship funds, KEES, for their college education.
- KINDERGARTEN REQUIREMENTS
*Schools may require additional forms for registration
The Hart County Health Department is open Monday-Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to provide immunizations.
Please take your child's immunization record when requesting
an immunization certificate.
Please call 270-524-2511 for an appointment.
Amendments to the state law regarding immunization schedules (902 KAR 2:060) require for attending school took effect in the 2018-2019 school year. There is a timing requirement for the vaccination schedule, so families should plan on an early start in order to be prepared for the upcoming school year.
Parents and caregivers are encouraged to see their child’s medical provider or local health department as soon as possible regarding immunizations. Updated and current immunization certificates are to be submitted to the school before the start of the new school year.
The Hart County Health Department is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to provide immunizations.